Skip to content

Service Disconnects

  • Complete a Request for Disconnect Form
  • Submit a signed request, along with a valid picture ID by email to the Utility Billing Clerk at [email protected]

Utility Service cannot be disconnected to the account unless (1) the person on the account is requesting it or (2) proper documentation allowing you to disconnect the water at the address is presented, such as a Lease Agreement, Death Certificate, or Property Deed.