Skip to content
Agendas – FAQ
- Find Council Agendas and Minutes.
- Agendas are listed on the Website Calendar. If you believe there is a posting error, or you have a question pertaining to the information on this page, please contact City Hall.
- All Agendas are posted 72 hours prior to the meeting. Notices which must be advertised are published in the Official City Paper.
- Completed minutes are usually available a month after the meeting date, allowing time for review, adoption, and posting of the final version.
- For a complete listing of all meetings schedules, please see the Website Calendar or the Public Notices Page.
- If you would like to have agendas, minutes and or other City information emailed to you, please contact City Hall.
- To have an item placed on an agenda or have any questions, please contact City Hall.